- Contact the Central Booking Office for general room booking questions.
- Contact the Library at 250.807.9107 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have specific questions about Library Study Rooms
How do I login?
Login with your Okanagan campus Novell credentials. For students, this is your student number and birthdate (MMDDYY).
Novell is sometimes referred to as NDS. Novell is the same login used for all Windows computers on campus. For Apple users, this is the username/password you use to access the files on the campus file server.Top
UBC Okanagan Library Study Room Booking Policies
- Bookings can only be made by groups of 2 or more UBC students, faculty and staff.
- Bookings are limited to a maximum of 2 hours; up to 6 hours per week per person.
- Bookings can by made up to 21 days in advance.
- Groups who are more than 10 minutes late forfeit their booking time.
Why can't I delete/alter a meeting?
In order to delete or alter a meeting, you must be logged in as the same person that made the meeting. Contact the Library at email@example.com to have it deleted or changed.Top
There is a number in brackets to the right of the room number. What does this mean?
This number indicates the maximum capacity of a given study room. For more details on a study room, including its description, capacity, email contact and amenities, click the Rooms link in the top navigation bar.Top